- Location of self: how to be aware of your identities when decolonizing your interactions with clients.
- Identify the areas of your practice that you can start decolonizing.
- Identify barriers to decolonization and liberation.
- How to choose an area of your practice to start decolonizing now!
- You will also find out more about my 8-week program Decolonize Your Practice!
Who is this webinar for?
- Clinicians interested in moving beyond DEI/JEDI practices and towards mental health liberation.
- Clinicians who want more than what cultural "competency" trainings offer.
- Clinicians who are feeling stuck or holding back because they want to learn, but they don't want to put the burden of education on peers with marginalized identities.
- Clinicians who want to stop just thinking and learning about social justice and start embodying their social justice values.
Why do we need to talk about liberation in mental health?
- Because the mental health field is not really inclusive of people with marginalized identities (it is oppressive and colonized).
- Because decolonizing our practices moves us toward real doing no harm to our clients.
Sign up today and make sure you don't miss it.
A limited time replay will be sent to all clinicians who sign up.